Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tea Party Dress

I am making progress on the dress. What's really holding me up is the shoes. I ordered them over a week ago and they have still not arrived. I can't show this dress for sale without the shoes. Just can't. So, I thought I'd show you the completed top. I decided to leave the lace as is. In person it's not as dark as it shows on the monitor.

(I'm also organizing my lace, so it made a nice backdrop for her to lay on). This is the top, waiting for the skirt.

I got this really neat elastic with a little attached ruffle, from this Etsy seller and used it for her sleeves! I like the way it turned out. BTW, the Etsy seller had great prices on things, and super fast shipping! I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are always happy to read your comments. And we will always answer them! Check here for answers, although we will try to answer you personally if there is an email address. At this time, we have comments open to Anyone, including Anonymous Users. If nasty spam comes from them though, we will change that lickedy split!