Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Making a Fancy Dress - for a Tea Party

So, my doll, Riley Madison has been invited to a tea party, by her best friend, Samantha. It is Samanatha's birthday. Here are some pictures of my progress.

The sleeves are very puffy, and have some gathering detail around the arm, which I haven't gotten to yet. The lace on the front, is vintage lace from Paris, given to me by my friend Cynthia. It's a little yellowed with age. I'm wondering if I should take it off...? 

It has a VERY full skirt, and longer than her normal dresses.

Isn't this border lace beautiful?

Close up of the lace. The more I look at it, the more I think I should take it off. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are always happy to read your comments. And we will always answer them! Check here for answers, although we will try to answer you personally if there is an email address. At this time, we have comments open to Anyone, including Anonymous Users. If nasty spam comes from them though, we will change that lickedy split!