Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dolls the silent witness

I found that Dolls are theraputic. I went through a time in my life when I misscarried three babies in a row. It was a time when my family suffered too.  I was not an easy person to live with.  But eventually the Lord did bless us with another girl (we had 3 already).  So in that time of loss I collected dolls and they brought me consolation.  I can still take a baby doll in my arms and cuddle it and feel comforted.  I love babies.. real ones too. I have 8 grandchildren right now and I love everyone of them. I have rocked a sick grandson to sleep, wiped their snotty noses and kissed their boo boos...heaven helpe me if I ever succeed in getting a reborn baby.  Oh me, I would probably go off my nut and just rock it and talk to it like it was real. 

1 comment:

  1. oh April, that would be such a hard time to endure - I think dolls are comforting too. I actually think they fill a lot of needs in us. I'm glad you're part of Dolly Club :)

    ReplyDelete

We are always happy to read your comments. And we will always answer them! Check here for answers, although we will try to answer you personally if there is an email address. At this time, we have comments open to Anyone, including Anonymous Users. If nasty spam comes from them though, we will change that lickedy split!