Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2 new bride dolls live at my house!

Doesn't she just have a 'nother world' look about her?

She holds her head high and outshines every doll on the shelf.

Now, this little bride is very friendly, she opens her arms to you, she's a huggy type of personality.

She also has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen, and is wearing the prettiest earrings! 

They both arrived in this BEAUTIFUL box! The shipping tape came off easily enough, but these shipping labels did not want to budge, and I'm telling you, I wanted this box!!!
Well, a little Avon Skin So Soft, and the edge of my 6" ruler and about 30 minutes later, I had my beautiful box! Look at that, not a sticky note on it! Isn't it gorgeous? It seemed only fitting that I store beautiful things in it, so I have put my silk fabrics in it,and put it on top of a cabinet, which I'll show you later on my blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

We are always happy to read your comments. And we will always answer them! Check here for answers, although we will try to answer you personally if there is an email address. At this time, we have comments open to Anyone, including Anonymous Users. If nasty spam comes from them though, we will change that lickedy split!