Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

One of THEM days.

I do not love all dolls I run into.  Sometimes I just cannot bond with them.  I guess it was why I was able to get rid of dolls I had in the past. They did not "speak" to me.  Today I finished one for a lady and it was "I have to get this done and out of here " job.  so she is done.  From this
 to this
I like her far more now then when I first saw her, but is not one I would say "gee wish I could keep her"...Now to call her mommy and tell her she is ready to go home.
 

1 comment:

  1. April you did a beautiful job! And I know what you mean, some dolls just touch our hearts, and others don't! Her mommy will be happy to have her.

    ReplyDelete

We are always happy to read your comments. And we will always answer them! Check here for answers, although we will try to answer you personally if there is an email address. At this time, we have comments open to Anyone, including Anonymous Users. If nasty spam comes from them though, we will change that lickedy split!