Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I already started off my year thinking I will make the resolution to "GET ORGANIZED".  Yeah right. I am trying. (My family tells me I am VERY trying)... I have gone through all the lace and ribbon and thread and tossed and sorted.  But I will NOT (yet) go through the dolls and toss any. I just can't do that. If I decided to get rid of one I will dress it and offer it to someone else. 
Made my granddaughter a dress for Christmas and did one for her doll too. This month she is going to be 9 so I have a Baby doll for her but the poor wee thing needs clothes... so yep you see what I will be doing this month. (once the worst of the "organizing" is done...lol) Oh and I bought myself a new doll...

At the Family Dollar they had all the toys 1/2 off so I got this one for only $12.50.  I wanted the Ariel with the legs... me and flippers don't mix...lol

1 comment:

  1. I never realized the dollar store had these dolls! I'll have to post and tell about my granddaughters doll - the legless Phoebe :(

    ReplyDelete

We are always happy to read your comments. And we will always answer them! Check here for answers, although we will try to answer you personally if there is an email address. At this time, we have comments open to Anyone, including Anonymous Users. If nasty spam comes from them though, we will change that lickedy split!