Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

New AG outfit for sale

I posted a new outfit for sale in my Handmade Artists shop the other day. I love this outfit -


The sweater I made from a thrift store find. I have a nice box of sweaters for this very purpose, as well as boxes of other clothes, bought just to use them as fabric :) It has a zipper in the back.

I knit the skirt from a light blue wool. The pattern is here - ABC Knitting Patterns

It comes with the white leggings, and I made those from a cotton crew sock, and trimmed them with elastic lace. The only thing she needs is SHOES! or boots, considering this is a winter outfit. :)

And it can be purchased in my Handmade Artists shop for $22.00.

I hope you like it! Riley Madison loves it, and she said, "It is the softest sweater ever - it has angora and lambswool in it - I absolutely love it!" (Direct quote from the wearer) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are always happy to read your comments. And we will always answer them! Check here for answers, although we will try to answer you personally if there is an email address. At this time, we have comments open to Anyone, including Anonymous Users. If nasty spam comes from them though, we will change that lickedy split!